Our bodies were designed to detox by themselves. Yes, that is true. But in this fast paced society we are stressed out, we eat poor food on the run and live in a world filled with more toxin than ever before (from our water to our cleaning ). Our bodies need a break! That doesn’t mean only drinking liquids for days on end. We can give our bodies a break using real, clean, delicious tasting food.
Do you suffer from fatigue, brain fog, insomnia, or troubling digestive problems? Are you struggling with memory, moodiness, and achiness or are you just not feeling like your best self? In just 2 short weeks you can be filling entirely lighter, clearer and even happier!
Our 14 day Reboot detox program is a healthy, balanced way to transition into the spring season and release all the symptoms that are holding you back from living an energetic life. As we transition out of the holidays, it is important to slow down, reflect and release physical, mental or emotional heaviness that is weighing you down. Doing this will create space to incorporate a healthier and balanced lifestyle.
Can’t commit to a full 14 days? Try our 7 Day Revitalize cleanse. This is a great option if you just need a quick tune up; you’ll still get all the great benefits of clean eating and still have the option to join our online community for ongoing support. Plus, when you experience how wonderful you start to feel, you just might want to keep going and get to the next level!
cleanse, detox, retreat
A 14-Day Complete Detox program
Kicks off: when you are ready!
Sign Up Today!
Relax, Renew, Restore.
- Downloadable guidebook
- List of foods to avoid
- Tons of recipes
- Snack ideas
- Eating out tips
- Shopping list
- A self care guide
- 2 bonus conference calls
- 7 days of pre-detox suggestions (recommend signing up 7 days in advance)
- Private facebook page with continued support, tricks and tips
When is the last time you took time for you?
A customized cleanse that is available when you are, where you are!
No Excuses (can be done anywhere!)
No Fasting (eat real food!)
No Drama (ok, maybe you can be a little dramatic in the beginning)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Really Need to Detox?
We know – the word detox makes you think of deprivation, starvation, crankiness, and bottles of lemon juice and cayenne pepper. But the truth is, our bodies naturally detox every day, eliminating and neutralizing toxins through the liver and the colon. The problem is that our high-stress lifestyles, combined with poor diets of processed foods, alcohol, coffee and dairy put unnecessary strain on our natural detox systems, causing us to feel sluggish, heavy and congested with food and other additives that literally weigh us down. No amount of exercise seems to shift the scale and our cravings for sweets and caffeine rage out of control. We are literally toxic.
When our bodies become toxic, it means that our natural method of ushering out metabolic waste from normal human metabolism, environmental pollution, and what has become known as the Standard American Diet (or SAD) has exceeded the threshold for what the body’s innate detoxification system can tolerate. With this toxic load, every system in the human body can become affected. From our head to our toes and everything in between, toxicity makes us sick!
There are myriad indicators that your system could use a toxic cleanout. Are you experiencing any of these?
- Digestion struggles (constipation, diarrhea, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Brain fog or poor memory
- Weight gain or inability to lose weight
- Persistent headaches, muscle aches, and muscle fatigue
- Trouble sleeping
- Short temper or moodiness
- Low energy
- Joint pain or swollen extremities
- Mercury fillings and dental amalgams
- Food allergies
- Hormonal imbalances and consistent use of hormone replacement such as birth control pills or progesterone cream
- The need for chronic use of NSAIDs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen for pain or inflammation
- Skin problems such as acne, rosacea, or eczema
When we eat a whole-foods based diet, which removes all the sugary, fatty, chemical-laden, artificial stuff from our diets, it helps to reset our bodies and jumpstart our natural processes. This is what we mean when we say detox or cleanse.
Plus, our cleanse doubles as an elimination diet; as you reintroduce various foods post-cleanse, you will learn to listen to your body and discover if there are things that don’t agree with you, that you might consider removing from your everyday diet.
You have a lot going on in your life. You’re a friend, a spouse or significant other, a teacher, helper, adviser and caregiver. You work hard to pay the bills. You take care of a lot things.
Isn’t it time you took care of you? Will you be a healthier, fitter and more balanced you, or will you keep your seat on the yo-yo diet carousel?
How does it work?
Our Mind and Body Cleanse is a 14-day program that will give your body the proper nutrition and rest it needs to clear away the lingering toxins and help you lose weight, gain energy, and feel fantastic. This is a whole food program. No juicing. No starving. You will learn how your body reacts to food, and how to use your intuition to feed it right. We will teach you about how to use food to help heal yourself. We won’t be selling you supplements, but we will introduce you to a few of our favorites that we think are key to supporting your systems as you detoxify.
Dates: Available when you are
Our program includes:
- A 14-day detox plan and guidebook, including bonus pre-cleanse recommendations to make your transition easier.
- Shopping lists and recipes to set you up for success and to cook healthy food that won’t leave you feeling deprived.
- Lessons in self-care, and why detox is about more than just food, it’s about supporting the whole you.
- Access to a private Facebook support group complete with daily inspiration and guidance. It’s a place to ask questions, share success and get support from your fellow detoxers. You won’t be in this alone!
- A kick-off call to get you on your way.
- Free post-cleanse support and re-introduction to help you create the best possible post-detox lifestyle for your long-term goals
- Supplement information and support
- A lifetime of knowledge and intuition that lasts long after the cleanse is over
Are you ready to reset and renew yourself with habits that will last a lifetime?
What Can I Expect From the Program?
It’s important to keep in mind that every body is different. We each got to our current state in different ways and we’ll each cleanse in our own ways, at our own rates and when our bodies are ready to.
You might find that you need to push your limits on the cleanse. Yes, it’s a fairly simple plan once you get a few days under your belt; but two weeks is a long time and you are going to find out you are stronger than you thought. And the results will be worth it! Here are the typical benefits most people experience:
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Fewer cravings (they’ll likely even go away!)
- Improved digestion and loss of bloat
- Weight loss (likely 4-10 pounds!)
- Better focus and motivation
- Clearer, more supple skin
- Increased confidence with your body image
- Connection and support with others in our community
- An amazing jumpstart to a healthier, more balanced lifestyle
So the only question that remains is, are you ready for a reset? For a healthier, slimmer you? To renew your energy, your focus, and get off the sugar, caffeine and processed food that’s holding you back? To bring back balance, self-care and a true appreciation for life’s subtle flavors?